Sunday 22 January 2012

PAW 2012

I will be going to PAW 2012 at Plymouth in 2 weeks time. It's a really nice, sociable, well mannered and pleasant event, and I can't say enough good things about the event or the people involved in it, a big thankyou to Andy Clark.

I was going to take my 15mm FOG Christian Nubian machine gun corps, but received an email asking if I could go in the 25mm FOG instead. Roll out the Ottoman Turks.Yes, I'm the guy responsible for lowering the stats on them on the BHGS website!  My record is excreble, but damn, do they look nice on the table. To quote one of my favourite film directors - " you can never have enough flags"

I normally run the Ottomans with Serb Allies, but keep thinking about running Serbs with Ottomans. either way they are pretty funky.

No comments:

Post a Comment