Monday, 2 January 2012

Tigers Marsch - Part 9

Well, here is the practically finished 'Cat', needing numbering, insignia and basing, and appears it's turned out well. I used a base black primer, with a Vomit Brown undercoat. When dry, I washed with Badab Blackwash. When dry, I drybrushed/highlighted with Vomit Brown, and when dry painted on red and green pigment wash to show the 3 colour late war camoflage. I chose wash as I didn't want to takeaway from the brown paint coat and lose any detail. I brushed over the track and running gear with Boltgun Metal to detail the track, and used it on the tow cables attached to the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment