Sunday 3 March 2013

Battlegroup Overlord - German Radio Truck and Command

The truck has finally been finished with the addition of the Battlegroup Command diorama and an Artillery Radio group. All the figures are SHQ, and were painted by Nick Turner. They have to be the best I've seen, and I hope the truck does them justice.
I put in a couple of tufts of grass and flocked with my normal grass mix. Tried to be not to heavy.
Different angle, with the Artillery radio group above the Command group. Men on radios with officer listening in.
I love looking at the map - the area north of Caen I'm sure, with the Infantry commander and officer receiving a report from an officer who is saluting. Two guys sitting on chairs at the table having studied the map.
Well done Nick, and thanks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment